|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
About this item
- 【ACCURATE TORQUE VALUE 】- This bicycle torque wrench with 1/4" drive and 2.0-14.0 newton meter torque range and micro adjustment to 0.1 helps to ensure components are installed with precision so that the parts on your bike are safely tightened to recommended torque and clamping forces are evenly distributed across clamping surfaces. This helps prolong the life of high-performance components and prevents damage from over tightening.
- 【PROTECT YOUR BIKE】 - Our 1/4" dual direction drive head removes the guesswork, making it easy to follow manufacturer's recommended setting. Each tool is shipped pre-calibrated and tested for accuracy to industry standards (+/- 3%).
- 【EASY TO READ AND USE 】- This tool emits a click (that can be heard and felt) when a pre-set torque value is reached. A continent lock/unlock feature helps maintain desired torque values while tightening bolts. Force indicator markings on the wrench are clear and easy to read. Idea for use on stems, seat clamps, lever clamps, cranksets, rotors and more.
- 【15PCS BIKE TOOL KIT】– Includes Hex: H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8. Torx: T10, T25, T30. Philips Bits: PH1, PH2, PH3.Slot Bits: 4mm and 50mm extension bar for reaching concealed bolts. Bespoke protective molded case to keep the adjustable torque wrench and tool bits stored safely, also includes ‘storage’ section inside case to store bolts when using the wrench. Reversible 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counter clockwise directions. Engage and release bit installment button
- 【PROFFESIONAL QUALITY AND WARRANTY】 - Our bicycle torque wrench sets are fully calibrated and tested for accuracy and come with a calibration certification provided for each tool.