- 4-TINE DIGGING FORK: The 4-tine digging fork for general-purpose digging and breaking tough ground. Forged from hardened and tempered high carbon steel to ensure maximum strength and toughness. This tool is suitable for heavy-duty, commercial, and industrial use, for example on dairy farms or the ranch. Features an anti-corrosive black forkhead.
- VIRTUALLY UNBREAKABLE: Loosen, lift and turn garden materials with this durable, rugged garden fork. This is a professional quality tool made for a lifetime of use! This tool will not break or bend, not even during heavy-duty projects or while working in difficult soil. This is a great tool for cultivating all types of soil and for the preparation of flower beds before planting seeds.
- PREMIUM TOOL - BUILT TO LAST: The welded steel shaft of the spading fork provides durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools. The handle will not flex like fiberglass. The 4-tine forkhead is made of anti-corrosive black steel. Dimensions: 40” (total length), 28” (handle length), 8” (head width), 12” (head height). Weight: 5.5 lb.
- D-GRIP HANDLE: The D-handle keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain and provides a secure grip. The non-slip D-handle provides comfort and good grip and gives enough room to accommodate a gloved hand.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products, or spare parts you might need.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.