- A wooden seashell holder featuring a distressed "I Always Take A Little Piece Of The Beach Home With Me" sentiment with a front glass window and top opening for displaying seaside keepsakes.
- Measures 10 x 10-inches. stitching, and fabrics. In 1997, Kathy made her first "primitive candle box" by hand, taking care into each detail from the sanded edges to the type of ribbon tied on the wire handles, each was a work of passion.
- As Primitives by Kathy grows, the company works to give back, starting with an initial relationship with Goodwill Services and expanding into several more charitable causes held both by the company and those the company supports on behalf of their employees.
- They are constantly inspired by the people, places and things around us. Kathy travels the world to pull inspiration first hand from cultures around the globe.
- Look for all of Primitives by Kathy for inspirational, fun, sarcastic, and heart-warming gifts and home decor. You'll want to have one for yourself and another for someone you care about.
|Brand||Primitives by Kathy|
|Manufacturer||Primitives by Kathy|
|Number of Items||1|
|Product Dimensions||10"L x 3"W x 10"H|
|Item Weight||1.7 Pounds|
|Date First Available||December 15, 2014|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.