|Tensile Strength||750 Pounds|
About this item
- HIGH QUALITY: Paracord Type IV (750 lb) is made of 100% nylon. Color: Black. Length - 50 feet (15.2 m). Made in accordance with MIL-SPEC. Available in 20 colors options. Packaged according to length - 50, 100, 200 or 1000 feet. Scan QR code to get Paracord E-book. *Please note that colors may vary due to different monitor settings.
- HEAVY DUTY: Paracord Type IV has 750 lb (340 kg) minimum strength, 32 strand sheath structure and 11 core yarns made up of 3 nylon fibres. Thickness: 5/32-inches (4mm). Manufactured according to Mil Spec C-5040H.
- MADE IN EUROPE: High quality pure nylon and no addition of polyester to the structure makes our para cord durable and resistant to damages caused by weather conditions. Sun, rain or snow, it is made to serve you long. Resistant to UV sunlight, abrasion and dries quickly.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Versatility, flexibility and great strength of the rope makes it a multi-functional tool. It is used as a tent cord to set up tents, safely secure or hang heavy items such as kayaks and ladders. Use paracord as: clothesline, fish line, pet leash, for securing hammock, bundling items (firewood), boot lace replacement, safety rope in emergency situations and more. Great for crafting custom lanyards, bracelets, belts, dog collars, wrapping handles & other DIY projects.
- MUST-HAVE: Great to have for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Kayaking, other outdoor activities and extreme sports. The best gift idea for men and women who love sports, outdoors & DIY craft projects, for boy and girl scouts. Travel gear & equipment, EDC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.