Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
Helpful for body massage in summer. Regular massages with Mustard Oil support healthy circulation of blood which in turn supports for natural passing of sweat from the body and thus supports for natural cleansing of the body.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil:
- Natural Herbal Body Oil.
- Wildcrafted Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Traditional Ayurvedic Oil.
- Helpful to pacify Pitta (Fire).
- It is generally used on the body for external application.
- It is used as cooking oil also for deep frying food in India.
- Economical oil with larger shelf life for longer taste and nutrition.
- Used for flavoring Indian recipes as well as sausages and western foods.
- People with dry complexion and hair especially in winter can be benefited with Mustard Oil as after a good massage they will not suffer from seasonal dryness.
As Per Ayurveda:
Regular massage with Mustard Oil helps to support healthy blood circulation which in turn supports for natural passing of the sweat from the body and for naturally cleansing the body. It also helps to support healthy and natural hair.
Wild Crafted finest Brassica Juncea Seeds are mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without the use of chemicals or petrochemicals. It retains all the well-balanced nutrients in the oil.
Uses as Massage Oil
- Helps to support healthy skin and hair.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects on skin due to working in the sun.
- It helps to balance extra Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humor) in the body.
- Helps to support healthy teeth. Mix a few drops of Mustard Oil and a pinch of Rock salt then massage it with your finger on your tooth. Regular massage with it helps to support your teeth, jaws and gums strong & healthy.
- Daily massage with Mustard Oil helps to naturally nourish the body.
- Helps to support healthy muscles.
- Daily massage with this oil on scalp support for blissful sleep.
- It is used for flavoring the Indian & western foods, pickles, chutneys and acts as a preservative.
- It helps to support for healthy respiratory functions
Mustard Oil, Mustard Oil, Brassica Juncea Oil, Sarson Oil, Sarso Oil, Sarson Ka Tel, Sarson Ka Tail, Sarso Ka Tel, Sarso Ka Tail.
High Quality wild crafted sourced from its natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
DIRECTION FOR USE
For External Use:
To achieve good effects use Mustard Oil for massage on your scalp. Massage and rub the oil till all the oil applied on the scalp gets saturated in your hair. Keep it up to 7-8 hrs. You can wash your hair after that and you will find good results and your hair will have healthier, brighter and more silky looks.
Mustard Oil is very helpful for healthy joints. Regular massage with Mustard Oil gives good results for healthy body parts.
For healthy Hair: High quality Mustard Oil can be used for healthy hairs.
Mustard Oil supports healthy circulation in the scalp and supports healthy hair.
Note: Best use with “Shirodhara Oil“.
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with a tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Ayurvedic Lifestyle(Healthy Tips)
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Foods to Favor
- Fibrous fruits
- Bitter gourd
- Black grams
- Aloe vera juice
- Eggs beans
Foods to Avoid
- Fatty food
- Spicy food
- Red meat
- Non-vegetarian food
- Food rich in sour or salt in taste
- Soft or cold drinks
- Fried food
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in your diet.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Fomina Z.V., Ulan-Ude: Publishing House of Buryatia. (1962) pp76 .
- Keller B.A., Weed plants of the USSR (3) (1934) pp 448 . 8. Chen BY, Cheng BF, Liu HL, Fu TD.
- The Chinese mustard (Brassica juncea) resources. Cruciferae Newsletter. 1997;19.
- Smartt J, Simmonds NW. Evolution of Crop Plants, 2nd (1995) pp 82.86.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.