- Anchor Securely holding kayaks, canoes, boats, and float tubes to brush, docks, or any other stationary object.
- How often have you pulled into your favorite cove and shattered the silence with the splash of your heavy anchor? Did it take hours for the fish to return? Sneak up on your targets and quietly position your boat by using the Brush Gripper to secure your boat to a handy tree, shrub, stump or dock. Its toothed clamp bites into the wood and its para-cord line tightens jaws as the river's flow tugs on the line. Drift up to 8 feet and pull yourself back with ease. Easily holds any boat up to 22'
- Perfect for river use or in shallow eddies, coves, and lakes. This boat anchor is made out of .048-inch steel, for a light yet extremely durable design. Squeeze the clamp to open the teeth and let go when you have it in position, give it a tuge to lock the teeth. To release, just squeeze again, and it will let go of the tree trunk or branch. Take it camping and secure your gear that may get blown about by a stiff wind. Hang food to keep animals out. 2 will even hang your hammock!
- Each Brush Gripper is powder coated for a durable long lasting finish, Manufactured in the USA with all stainless steel rivets and spring. Comes equipped with 9 ft. of 550 paracord.
- Want to be farther than 8' from your anchor point, simply add a longer rope. A Light, Durable, and Versatile Boat Anchor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.