In an emergency situation, the ability to produce fire is critical. It enabled our primitive ancestors to become civilized. Have you ever wondered how you are going to boil water or cook your food or heat your shelter in an emergency without electricity or utilities? InstaFire Fire Starter & Fuel solves this problem. These 2-Gallon Emergency Fuel Buckets contain enough fuel to cook about 30 meals. Or start a wood stove over 50 times.
It can be stored virtually anywhere, including your basement or storage room. The bucket has a 30-year shelf life. It also can be stored right next to emergency food without your food taking on the taste of your fuel (leaching). Place it in one pile and make sure your pot or pan is elevated approximately one to 3 inches above the flame. 1 cup will burn for 5-10 minutes with occasional stirring.
InstaFire Fire Starter Features:
- Lights wet wood
- Burns at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water resistant - perfect for harsh weather, snow
- 1 cup of fuel will boil four cups of water in ten minutes
- Up to 30-year shelf life
- Bucket measurements are 10.5 X 9.5 X 7.5 inches
- Made in the USA
- Three-second light time
- Sustains flame in up to 20-30 mph winds once lit
- Safe to store near food
- Made from non-toxic, food safe natural materials
- Benzene free
- Works with the InstaFire Inferno Outdoor Stove
*This innovative fire starter material is made from recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a new, patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. It burns green. The leftover ash can be used as a natural fertilizer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.