|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Length||8 Inches|
About this item
- Extremely Sharp Edge: EXTTE 8 inch Chef Knife is forged from high carbon German DIN1.4116 premium stainless steel reaching the high hardness at 58 HRC and features an acute 15° cutting angle per side for a noticeable sharpness. The unique oil-cooling treatment and tempering process along with up to 14.9% Chromium ensures that our chef's knives are equipped with great tensile strength, reliable ability to retain an edge, and better power to resist wear as well as corrosion.
- Fabulous Sense of Grip: The rounded and polished spine of the knife provides purposeful comfort when using the knife. A sloped bolster of the cooking knife allows you to cut with precision and speed and ensures maneuverability. The ergonomic handle has a curved design at the end to make the handle fit your palm better.
- Blade Shape Design: As a multifunctional and professional kitchen knife, the hybrid blade shape is designed for slicing, dicing, mincing, chopping meat vegetable and fruit, such as beef, tomato, pepper, butternut squash, cabbage.
- Full Tang Pakkawood Handle: The full tang handle of the chef knife provides a much more comfortable and balanced grip for safe control and stability. Perfect knife balance is designed to help minimize tension at the wrist.
- Nicely packaged with an exquisite gift box and two edge protectors on the tip. Our strict CNC technology ensures the uniform quality of each batch of chef's knives from the striking grain of the polished pakkawood handle to the gentle curve of the blade. One-year warranty against material or workmanship defects. Our chef knife has obtained patents and certification issued by FDA, EU, ISO 8442, BSCI.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.