About this item
- POWER THROUGH 1.25" diameter thick branches with a quick chop and without struggle. This bypass lopper is designed for making fast and precise cuts that will preserve the health of your plants. PRUNING MADE EASY!
- COMFORT GRIP WITH SHOCK GUARD. The rubberized grips on handles provide comfort and good grip. This longer 28” model will allow you the work with some extra strength and leverage and to efficiently navigate around tough limbs. The ergonomically 22-Inch handles are designed for optimal grip to ease the cutting of any branch. In addition, the shock-absorbing bumper stops all jarring vibrations and reduces arm and shoulder fatigue.
- SHARP AND STURDY. The fully hardened carbon steel blades will stay super sharp, even after some heavy use! Low-friction coated gliding blade can be re-sharpened which will prolong the item's life! Overall, this is a lightweight and balanced tool that is easy to carry, even for the elderly gardener.
- EASY STORAGE: You can simply hang the lopper up side using the hole in the handles. This lopper will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products, or spare parts you might need.