Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda Cardio-B (Cardik-B) supports healthy pressure balance which is already within the normal limits.
Helps to support a healthy circulatory system. It functions like water flow in a balanced state in water pipes.
Helps to balance vitiated Vata (air) dosha (humor) in the body.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to maintain a healthy Circulatory System.
- Helps to fight stress and tension due to today’s hectic and fast life.
As per Ayurveda
It is a natural herbal supplement to support a healthy circulatory system. A combination of Ayurvedic herbs which has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. According to Ayurvedic beliefs it helps to support the heart from unhealthy emotions like sudden fear, joy, sorrow etc. Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) helps to support the healthy urinary tract health. According to Ayurvedic theory it supports to balance vata [air] in the body as per theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire], kapha [water].
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Serving Size: Adults take 1 Capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day with water. Adjust or reduce the dose as needed.
Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Foods to Favor
Light diet, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits, Garlic, Bitter Gourd, Papaya, Citrus Fruits, Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid
Strictly avoid, Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type, Excess use of Salt, Alcohol, Cold Drinks, Cakes and Pastries, Sedentary lifestyle.
- Person should use light, easily digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Charak Sutrasthana 27
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 3
Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris)
- Charak Sutrasthana 24
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 7
Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Keydev Nighantu
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 15
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Pharmacological activity of withania somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.