|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 12 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||6 Pounds|
|Item Thickness||1.5 Inches|
About this item
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1918
- This Boos Block cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This cutting board provides a smooth and flat cutting surface for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more
- This cutting board features edge grain construction for professional grade durability.
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.