3M™ Temflex™ Electrical Tape 1700 is a 7 mil thick, general purpose, vinyl electrical tape. This flame retardant tape is designed for protective jacketing and harnessing. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 32 to 176 °F (0 to 80 °C).
3M™ Temflex™ Tape 1700 is an abrasion resistant tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, this tape is also flame retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. It provides a protective jacket for high voltage cable splices and repairs. UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.3M 1700 Features:
- The combination of the rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 176 °F (0 to 80 °C)
- Made of black durable PVC
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Color: Black
- Package Quantity: 100 RLS
- Part Number: 1700-3/4X36YD
- Width: 0.75 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.