|Item Weight||800 Grams|
About this item
- Axe size：Full length: 15inches; Blade length: 4.13inches; Head length: 5.9inches; Handle length: 12.59inches; Head weight: 560g; Overall weight: 800g; Material: 45#steel, ashtree
- Universal One-handed Axe：This camping axe has a relatively shorter handle measuring 14.5 inches in length.So, it means business when splitting and chopping logs.It also comes in handy when making kindle wood.The curved , ashtree handle is easy to grip and easy to use.Swinging an axe with a curved handle feels a little more natural.Its one-handed design makes it useful for light duty and minor chopping and splitting.Its size also makes it ideal to bring along on your camping trips.
- Sharp axe：The axe blade is thin, the steel head of the axe widens upward in a fan shape from the center. This shape of the axe head allows it to easily split the firewood in half.It also comes with a leather cover to protect the blade. The edge of the blade is very sharp and may break the cover during transport. Please be careful.
- Maintenance：When the axe is received, it cannot be used directly. First of all, it arrives fairly blunt and will require some sharpening before cutting through even small branches efficiently.Get into the habit of lightly sharpening the axe blade before or after use, this will keep the axe in the best condition at all times.In addition, keep your axe in a dry room so that the blade does not rust and the wooden handle does not rot.
- Conditions：This axe is good enough to tackle even small trees along with performing other small tasks like clearing trail, bushcraft or getting the wood ready for a campfire.The axe is a small axe and it is not meant for cutting down big trees.Because of the small size it can easily be carried anywhere and get fit in the bag comfortably.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.